- To book the apartment an initial deposit of 50% of the total rental value is due. We will send you a a contract and additional payment information once the reservation is made. Upon receipt of the down payment the apartment is considered "booked". Acceptance of the contract and the 50% rental deposit constitutes agreement of the terms of the contract..
- The balance (50%) is payable 4 weeks prior to check-in.
- A €300 SECURITY DEPOSIT will be required. This deposit is due 4 weeks prior to check-in and should be sent at the time of the second rental payment. Alternatively, the security deposit can be made in cash on the date of arrival. The client must inform us at the time of booking to exercise this option.
- The security deposit will be returned once the apartment has been vacated and been checked by our property manager. In general, the security deposit is returned within several days of your departure.
Please note: since we cannot return a security deposit via credit card we will either use PayPal or send you a check in Euros (or US$ equivalent) for this method of payment.
We require all payments to be made in Euros. Accepted methods of payment follow with an explanation of additional fees/charges. Please review this information carefully.
- PayPal (preferred)
PayPal is our preferred form of payment. Conversion rates are competitive and fees are lower than most banks. To use PayPal you must have an account. For large payments PayPal requires users to set up a verified account. Please review PayPals terms and conditions for more information.
- Credit Cards - We accept payment by credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express) Please note: since we cannot return a security deposit via credit card we will either use PayPal or send you a check in Euros (or US$ equivalent) for this method of payment.
- Bank Wire Transfer
Request a bank to bank wire transfer in Euros. This generally takes approximately 5-7 business days to complete. Instructions will be provided to you by email for sending this type of payment. All banks charge fees for wire transfers and the conversion of currency.
Fees - there are banking/transmission fees associated with all the above methods. However we are not charging these fees back to you. Note: return of the security deposit also involves a fee charged by either the banks or PayPal – you are responsible for those fees.
* Note: this rate is "all inclusive" - linens, towels, cleaning, basic kitchen supplies, local and select long distance telephone, Internet, other utilities. We do not charge any additional fees for use of PayPal, credit cards or bank fees associated with wire transfers.
Reserve the Apartment
Currency Conversion Calculator
Credit Card Payment